Wednesday, August 31, 2005

was talking to sab last night.. my primary school best friend.. who we have so many stupid stupid stupid memories with.. practising cartwheels in the middle of her livingroom in the middle of the night.. me eating like shit at her house coz she always used these damn cheena bowls and chopsticks and the cheena feeling just made me love the food even more.. buying superrings and coke from the shop downstairs which was like a damn big luxury.. sigh. i pray her grandmother will be ok man. anyway.. we were talking bout my bro.. and it brought back super a lot of memories too..

i had a fantastic childhood. and my brother was such a huge part of it.. the thing we were talking bout last night was hilarious.. there was one stage when we were in primary school.. coz my brother is rather creative and just crazy.. he used to make magazines for me.. like mini mags with the A4 papers folded into halves. and there were these characters inside called thinso.. and fatso.. and a whole load of other stuff.. and it was like a monthly thing which i looked forward to. he would draw all these hilarious retarded pictures and come up with hilarious stories which i think i shared with sab sometimes and we just laughed our asses off.. and stupid jokes.. and there was even a page where there would be a contest to win a bag of sweets or something.. so i would fill in the entry and send it to the address.. which was basically my address coz obviously we lived together.. and someday on the way home he would buy some sweets and crap from downstairs and give them to me. it was the highlight of my life. but somehow we would end up quarelling like hell and bashing each other up.. until the next magazine came along. sigh.

so many things have changed since then.. and he's going to brunei tomorrow. i hate growing up.

on another note. hotmail has increased to 25 mb. hallelujah.

in another notebook, sigh.. we have signed.. owen. i dont really approve coz i.. he doesnt seem committed at all.. and we're like his last option.. but what the hell. he's here, he better be here for the club. i hope shearer injects some geordie pride into him.

in another universe.. danielle just sent me the lovely pic she drew for me that day in v28. i think it represents me very well.. rabbit. toilet. pee. shit. and eh.. some red stuff.. what's not to like (:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i was gonna put a picture of shearer.. coz i realise he's NEVER appeared on my blog before.. have no idea why.. but i think i'll save it for the next entry.. this toiletbowl is too degrading

No comments: