Sunday, August 28, 2005

3 years
6 years
4 years
2 years

how did i become the person i am today

the answer lies in home ____ sweet ____ home
i would like to thank the people here for their continous efforts to put me down. consciously or unconsciously. for always using such positive words on me. shit, being my favourite example. for giving me such a great environment of negativeness to grow up in. for giving me so much space by taking me for granted. for giving me looks of disgust from time to time, making me feel like the most beautiful person in hell. for giving me the gift of being tone death in the face of all these soft sounds of.. agitation.

it is true that.. how u develop during these years shape u for the rest of your life. whatever positive happens from here on.. that foundation can never be removed.

so thank you for making me the person i am today. i thank ______ you.

14+ years of 'education'. 2 weeks to cram in the seemingly impossible shitload.
just when i needed some encouragement, these lovely people over here managed to dish it up again. just like they always have been. and now, i feel i can conquer nothing.

if i am a parent one day. i hope i will be. i want to be. i swear. i'll raise my kid in an environment of positive energy and confidence.

No comments: