Monday, July 11, 2005

virgin attempt. sort of.

o my goodness...

after about... 2 over hours... i am finally done with creating a template for this blog.. well.. sort of. i kinda stole part of the template from somewhere.. BUTTTT edited A LOT of stuff.. and im not exactly done yet.. just too sick of figuring out anymore html. we'll see as time goes by.. depending on whether i keep this thing... or end up deleting it like i always do.. or let it remain stagnant and just rot away as time goes by..

actually. i have no idea why i decided to set up this blog again. maybe because my old one at diaryland (what a name man. diaryland. ...) has crashed and it was supposed to contain my deepest darkest secrets and be like my place to vent. unfortunately the stupid thing is not working anymore (actually.. maybe fortunately) and after ranting i always feel like a total idiot coz somehow the thoughts in my head arent the same anymore after u put them down in words. (i have come to realise how true that is after i typed the last sentence. i have been pressing backspace quite rapidly.. oh no it's affecting me!! it's affecting me!! STOP!!) i remember discussing this with mel once during lect.. and i dont think anything has changed... i think i will still feel stupid after i type all this load of crap here. but... i shall try my best not to delete anything.. coz if i sound stupid.. that's just me yer know. gotta face reality man. the reality of being an idiot.

ok i think i should explain my picture.. which i got from getty.. i love that website. it's amazing. it's NOT coz of well.. u know.. this guy here being rather.. erm.. athletic and stuff.. (i am very uncomfortable in discussions like this) it's coz.. i just like it.. hohohoho.. anyway i'll be changing it from time to time.. i think.. so.. yea.

mmm.. ok i have no idea what to do from now. do i erm.. tell people i have a blog. and 'hey u can link me to ur page :)' or do i just sit here and shut up and wait for aliens to discover this in a million years. by the way i did not really mean that literally coz i dont believe there are aliens in the world which leads me to one of the discussions i was having with my classmates again which leads to the other discussion about evolution.. but ok im digressing. if i do the former.. it'll be like a publicity stunt. ok a very mild one. mmm.. but im still against stuff like that. shit i think im crazy. who the hell thinks about stupid taken-for-granted-i-should-know-what-to-do or sit-back-and-relax-and-just-go-with-the-flow things like that. but im always afraid the flow will either never come or just drown me completely. i think drowning is probably the most scary thing ever. other than being alone on the face of this earth that is.
anyway if anyone reads this and can tell me how to move my words in this box away from the border of the box. i will give u a generous consultant fee of 10 cents. i am such an amateur. technology stinks really. and whoaaaa... i have.. a chatterrrrrrrrrrrbox!!!! i wanted to use my old guestbook. which has like 2 entries inside due to my ex blog being 'private'. mm.. but honestly, who the hell signs guestbooks now adays. they are so.. yesterday.. yesteryear.. they're just gone man. how fast technology has evolved. i remember it was not long ago that my friends were talking about signmyguestbook. and suddenly poof. their last guestbook entry was like in 1000 BC or something. sooo.. the first person to tag my chatterbox.. chat on my chatterbox.. post my chatterbox.. will get.. a lovely sweet from me. i sound so pathetic but i love to do stupid surprise things. which accounts for all my bettings for exams. danielle. watch out :).

mmm... i am actually very uncomfortable with people reading my thoughts and stuff... but im not gonna make this a private blog anymore.. like my previous ones.. i shall just type stuff.. which will do neither me nor anyone any harm. as for my own shit. i think i'll just keep it in. mmm.. ok my fingers are bored.

my first entry.. of my 10000000000000000000000000th try at blogging. nah. actually that's a slight exaggeration i think. 5th try.

No comments: