Wednesday, July 20, 2005

oh man.. my throat is killing me. i think i pissed myself off so much until my body responded in a damn shitty way. it sucks being sick. i hereby take back all statements i've said that being sick is fantastic coz i can skip school. bullshit. it's miserable.

anyways. i had another interesting dream last night. i'm a huge dreamer i think. in life and in my sleep. i have weird dreams everyday. at least it gives me some entertainment. i must be missing newcastle.. A LOT. i dreamt that my family and i were there to watch a newcastle match and weirdly enough the venue was a place which looked very much like an LT. LT1 to be specific. yuck. somehow they were gonna play football in there.. i dont know how. i got up from my seat to talk to my bro for a while and when i got back some idiot had occupied my seat and refused to get lost. inconsiderate singaporean. actually he looked a bit like that indian father from the kumars on st 42.. if that's what the show is called. before the match started there was some guy giving a talk. now i realise he was giving a lecture. shit. at one point he showed this 'lust list' (i kept thinking where i'd heard these 2 words after i woke up.. and came to the realisation that it was on people's blogs). apparently this lust list showed which footballers in the match were the most sought after on a scale of -10 to 10. however before i could get to seeing shearer revealed as a being an obvious 10 i had the sudden urge to the toilet.. and now i realise that particular toilet has appeared in my dreams many many times. it's like the permanent dream toilet. i got to this cubicle and the seat was full of pee.. o man im still traumatised now and i think it freaked me out so damn much that i woke up. sigh. the end. i didnt even get to see the match dammit!
sigh. i had another dream that day it was really drawn out but basically the main plot was that sean brought the odacers on an OT and we went driving in this muddy area and we sank into it along with the car. humph.
dreams are supposed to be a reflection of your subconcious thoughts if im not wrong. i really must have a lot. well it's nice to be caught up in a funny kooky world sometimes when u wake up again reality just bashes u in the face again.

No comments: