Friday, July 22, 2005

come on over to [insert my address]! it's a freakshow man! maybe i should charge admission. hoho. but i bet no one will come back again. :(

im so cruel. but at the same time, im not. it may not seem so but a huge part of my heart is so damn soft it's mushed up. i would like to say sorry. but i dont want to apologise for my actions/words because i know i have done nothing wrong. some things may seem a bit harsh, but relative to everything that has happened. it definitely is not. i cant be firm anymore and then apologise. sigh.

despite everything. she is super damn important to me. and i will do everything i can. doesnt matter how long this insanity continues. this is a reminder to myself.

it really is jealousy exploding huh. haha. sad. hoping so badly it wont happen. terrible :(

No comments: