Sunday, December 25, 2005

ballistic. shit everything. and everyone. and everything. then cards. then sigh. dunno man.

if u're reading this and am interested and want to read more/***/whatever, i am changing my blog add to idontgiveashitaboutsoundingdeep.blogspot.com

affirmative? fantastic. if u have linked me please change ur links. if not i will contact u.. like. never. mm. i'll change it soon so whoever cares can read this first.. yea thanks man. WHY DO I KEEP SAYING THANK YOU AND SORRY!!!
but yea sorry. thanks.

*** i actually put know me. what the heck was i typing!! that's just disgusting. know me through my blog. that's just disgusting. i think the way i write and everything.. if u didnt know me u would prob think im arrogant or something. but it's not true.. im very.. very different from that.. so.. why the heck am i even explaining myself!!!! arghhhhhhhhh BAHHHHHHH. bah black sheep have u any wool.

sheep: no i dont. but i have shit. a lot in fact

hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea man. i definitely dont sound deep. that's fantastic.

one more thing. if u wanna like say something or know something.. have the balls to speak directly. u know what im saying? dont go behind and ask. dont do things on the down low. upfront. truth and honesty. that to me is so damn important. and it really makes me freaking annoyed when things are otherwise. stay out.

No comments: