Friday, December 15, 2006

wow. hahaa. im thinking of home a lot i dont know why. was looking through friendster.. for memories of friends.. laughing at some testimonials.. when i noticed something.. a few mentions in the past.. that i was fun.

hahaaa i think.. i must have really changed a lot. coz i am in all honesty so damn boring now. maybe i used to be lively.. more fun to hang out with.. now i think.. the only contribution i make to a group is adding a few sarcastic remarks in here and there, a few wry smiles, and basically be a dead fish the rest of the time. sigh. am i growing old before my time. you know.. when u start off as a fun person... it's easy to become a boring one.. if time and circumstances... allow for it.. but it's difficult to change the other way round.. and this.. indeed.. must be one of the stupidest entries ever.

sigh. i am boring. so be it i guess. acceptance.

and i just found out.. that siti, ernie and izzah have gone back to brunei.
:(:(:( sad. didnt even get a chance to say goodbye. these three people unknowingly have given me such great memories.. this is extremely traumatising to type out due to my inability to express my feelings.. but...

i love you guys man! hahaaa sigh

and now. they will never know :(. well actually. i think siti knows. or not. hahaa they were just great really.. will definitely.. actually already do.. miss having them around.. when you live with people.. 24/7.. go through so many ups and downs.. everything.. you discover a lot more about people.. and there's really a closeness which is incomparable.

i remember during first 3 months, siti and i had talks when we did duty together.. and that was.. really really cool.. and during st. she approached me one day, told me her family was coming to singapore and asked whether i could possibly reccomend anywhere for them to stay.. or help her find out.

the fact that she came to me to ask me.. that was one of the best moments for me.. really. see. the small things we do.. here and there.. i guess we might not notice.. how much of an impact we are making... and from my 6/7 months.. i can remember so so many... all my friends, romans, countrymen. you guys have touched me over and over again.. without even knowing it.. and made such an impact in my life.

some things some people have said to me recently... told me recently.. almost brought me to the verge of tears. yea im super emotional actually, so what. sigh. stop touching me.. not literally.. i cannot take it. but yet i can. sigh.

all of u.. are missed.

and bao en? i agree with what you said.. and it's sad.. that.. sometimes we might.. ourselves add to the negative labels that we are well.. labelled with. hahaa. but.. i guess.. it's up to the individual.. and im sure u.. and i.. will.. be able to be professional about it (: things will go well.. it's up to the individual. set a new standard! hahaa no worries (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wei Lynn!!! Your video made me laugh the most!!! :D:D:D Thank you very much for the well wishes and I THINK YOU'RE FUN!