Sunday, December 03, 2006

since i moved in here when im in the room alone sometimes there'll be these weird calls any time.. afternoon.. 3 am.. whatever it is.. like once in a few days.. depends.. a few times a week at least.. can be more than once a day too.. and when i pick up and say hello it's complete silence at the end. totally pissed me off coz after that the person would call again and the same thing would happen.

i thought it was my room mate's mum at first and she didnt say anything coz she cant speak english and she knows im no korean. but my room mate said no. and so it continued

tonight it happened again. i was super damn lazy to get down and pick it up so i let it ring.. and u know sometimes i do this and this idiot on the other line lets the phone continue ringing for SUPER DAMN LONG. so annoying.. so so annoying. so anyways the call stopped. 1 min later rang again i picked it up.. 'hello' no body. pissed. 1 min later rang again. same thing. damn irritated coz it's been SO MANY TIMES. then it rang again. so this time i picked up remained silent. after some time the person on the other end said hello. so i said hello who u looking for. she asked me who i am i said who u're looking for.. then she gave some unheard of name.. then i said i have no idea who u're talking about.. she asked me..

is this the U of I?
i said yes.
then she went on a tirade.. about how long she's been trying to find her daughter and call so many numbers but the university still cannot give her.. and she went on and on and on.. do u know blah blah blah do u know blah blah blah like it was any of my business. these things i can tolerate if it's a concerned longwinded mother i might actually feel sorry for her. but this IDIOT was drunk i think. and she was like this univerisity is F-ing dunno what blah blah blah like it was anything to do with me.

HERE she has been calling and disturbing for dunno how damn long and suddenly she unleashes this drunken tirade of F words on me about her bullshit?!?! and the worst thing which pisses me off is I DIDNT SLAM THE PHONE DOWN IN HER FACE. instead i held the receiver and just listened to her bullshit. i dont know why. and at the end of it all i still asked her do u wnat a number to call where u can find out more info and i actually searched online for her. and that was even after i told her that im just a student. like why the hell u telling me this BULLSHIT. but of course i didnt say that. so i actually gave her the number. and then she just put down the phone.

WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so pissed off at her and myself.. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

i really.. really dislike it when people are drunk.. i HATE the f word with a vengeance. i hate it. and u combine the two together and use it on me when it's nothign to do with me!!

IDIOT.

No comments: