Sunday, January 21, 2007

titled for the sake of being titled

there's this really cheap dvd rental place here... or.. at least i think it's cheap.. 3 dvds for 6 bucks. just watched friends with money. loved it. i watched the movie.. and watched the director's commentary... i dont know.. people might find it boring... coz a movie is kinda more for entertainment.. but.. i really like to hear the insights.. esp if it's a great movie.

i saw the doctor a couple of days ago for my 5th course of med for this thing too complicated to go into.. so i asked her bout my eternal nose bleed.. and she said it's prob coz of dryness, though there's an infection.. gave me something to apply.. so i have been. and i thought it was better. but when i was watching the commentary. my nose started dripping. rapidly. onto my white pillow. just realised this is kinda disgusting to mention. but it just became this dripping tap which just couldn stop.. it's the same when i cut my (now-crooked) finger with a penknife in camp when we were making the fuses.. or something. the blood just filled my hand.

maybe. i should go back to see the doctor again. i mean. it was so sudden and much without any agitation. sigh.

i have something with tissue. i hate it. it disgusts me. but i think... it's time to buy some again.

in regards to my last post... a friend emailed me and said i sounded lovesick. hahaa.. well.. that couldn be further from the truth. my point was. i miss friends. and something like being lovesick or whatever to me now it means complete bs.

No comments: