Monday, November 06, 2006

as i sit in front of my com at 140 am trying to finish a pol sci paper on syria accountability.. and knowing the shit that lies ahead for the next two days.. i was just thinking about my time so far in the US.. and i realised that.. it can be summed up in the airheaded sentence that life in the US.. is just.. life. i think people who know me will get me.

i need to change my body clock.. i sleep at 6 am and wake up at 1/2 pm. and then miss a shitload of classes. BUT. for the next two days this regime must continue. come on come on come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do it. do it. do it. do it. a TA has already given me massive leeway and yet im still taking advantage of it. i really am an idiot. seriously if i knew someone who was doing what i did. i would hate that immoral.. well ok not very immoral.. but that totally idiotic person.

sometimes it seems just so easy when u know that.. to just change that ONE thing.. and then everything would be different. but things are never as easy as they may seem man. maybe fortunately. or unfortunately. because then everyone would be perfect. how damn freaky is that.

No comments: