Tuesday, August 15, 2006

so.. got this from sarah's blog.. who got it from dan nee elle. basically you just put your library.. of in this case my mp3 player.. in shuffle mode.. and answer the questions in the order of the songs that come up.. pretty interesting results..

1.What's my mood like right now?
OCEAN DEEP - cliff richard

I wanna spread my wings
But I just can't fly
As a string of pearls
The pretty girls go sailin' by

Ocean deep
I'm so afraid to show my feelings
I have sailed a million ceilings
solitary room

Why am I still alone
I've got a heart without a home
A little love is all I ask
And that is all

im so lonely, lonely, lonely (ocean deep)
on my own in my room

2. How's tomorrow going to be for me?
UNCHAINED MELODY - righteous brothers

haha.. i dont think so man.

3. What kind of person am I?
MORE THAN WORDS - mr big
i am a person of few words.. much of the time.. but.. that doesnt mean there's nothing more

4. Am I loved?
DARE YOU TO MOVE - switchfoot

5. How can I achieve my highest potential?
LOVE IS A MANY SPLENDOURED THING
haha.. in so so many ways.. i think u really need that in whatever u do.. or whatever relationships you have. not talking about bgr.

6. What should I do with my life?
MAN IN THE MIRROR - michael jackson

I'm gonna make a change, for once in my life
It's gonna feel real good, gonna make a difference
Gonna make it right...

As I, turn up the collar on my favorite winter coat
This wind is blowin' my mind
I see the kids in the street, with not enough to eat
Who am I, to be blind? Pretending not to see their needs
A summer's disregard, a broken bottle top
And a one man's soul
They follow each other on the wind ya' know
'Cause they got nowhere to go
That's why I want you to know

m starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change

I've been a victim of a selfish kind of love
It's time that I realize
That there are some with no home, not a nickel to loan
Could it be really me, pretending that they're not alone?

7. Is everything really going to be alright in the end?
CANTO ALLA VITA - josh groban/the corrs
(SONG TO THE LIFE)

Dedicated to the one who guilty or innocent
Lost in this sea
Yielded to the stream
Who didn't ever be a winner

Dedicated to the one always keeping a hope
In front of a sorrow
In the cold of a room

Dedicated to the one searching his own freedom
I sing to life
To all its beauty
To every wound of it
To every caresse of it

I sing to life
To it's tragic beauty
To pain and to strife
Let all that dance through me
The rise and the fall
I lived through it all

Dedicated to the one who always made it dry
Like possessed, slipped through fingers
It was always already over

I sing to life
Reflected into your eyes
Easy and endless
Promised land for us

I sing to life
Sweet and even fierce
To this journey of ours
Which still puts us in chains
It calls us...

8. What is my best quality?
BOSTON - augustana

9. How does my sex life look?
SUPREME - robbie williams
hahaa. NA man.

10. What's the meaning of life?
MYSTERY TRAIN - bon jovi

11. What do people think of me?
WE'VE GOT IT GOING ON - bsb
hurhurr.. i dont really think so..

12. Would I make a good catch?
THE DISTANCE - bon jovi
mmm.. maybe after a very very long time.. if someone would still bother

13. How crazy am I?
I'LL GIVE IT ALL

14. Will I have a good life in general?
JESUS, YOU ALONE - paul Oakley and tim hughes

15. Can (insert YOUR name here) ever really love me?
HOW DEEP THE FATHER'S LOVE FOR US - sarah sadler

16. Can me and (insert YOUR name here) ever be more than friends?
MORE THAN THAT - bsb
that's nice. unfortunately no one in mind.
on second thought.. fortunately.

17. What's going to happen to me this week?
THERE'S A HERO - billy gilman
(:

18. Where will I be a year from now?
SHE'S SO HIGH - kurt nilsen

I HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!

19. What is my biggest wish?
GREASED LIGHTNING - grease
apparently i'll develop a massive love for automobiles. and grease.

20. What is the love of my life doing at this very moment?
FREEDOM - george michael

definitely not in NS. hopefully older.. not younger. ha.

21. How will I die?
SHOW ME THE MEANING OF BEING LONELY - bsb
):

22. What will happen after I die?
CAPTAIN CRASH AND THE BEAUTY QUEEN FROM MARS - bon jovi

23. How do my friends feel about me?
FOREVER - chris tomlin



all in all.. quite accurate.. weirdly so.. and.. esp with the christian songs.. quite wow. really.
supreme. hurhurhurrrrrr.

so.. we had the award ceremony today.. mmm.. sigh. no comments..
but i did get my sword.. (:
i never would have envisioned this at the start of bmt..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
thanks to leon...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
thanks to wanling..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

to wanling.. van.. jinping.. i think i probably felt this more a couple of months back when we found out our results.. but im just glad we made it together.. (:

No comments: