Wednesday, October 04, 2006

ok. time to blog. i havent for so long even though i have a shitload of things waiting to be called to my attention.. im pushing them aside for now.. just like i have for the past 3 days. procrastination. sigh. it's really a love-hate relationship... u love love love to procrastinate but yet when push comes to shove it just ends up screwing u so damn bad.

sigh. on another note. i really need to change my language. ok i'll try to speak more.. lightly.. 'elegantly'..

things have been.. i dont know. im terrible. i cannot update my life. coz i dont know what to talk about what not to. i dunno what to say and what not to. i think my lack of ability.. or lack of want.. to express myself is going to lose me friends over the course of four years.

after all.. when u first leave.. people remember u.. but after a while.. if they dont know what's going on in your life.. you know.. you really really do lead separate lives.. basically i become non-existant. which i pretty much am right now.

i try to think of how i can just talk about my life now. but i cant. so all i can hope is. it wont come back and haunt me. i think i sound pretty crazy huh. mmm.. just thinking. nothing much.

and.. my parents ask me to come back to singapore end year.. but im not sure if i want to pay threefreakingthousand. and.. ive already been making plans.. sigh.. i dunno.. it's not like should i stay or should i go.. it's should i go to _______ or should i go to ======.

how? ________ or ======. sigh.

No comments: