Tuesday, July 25, 2006

there's a fine line between being honest.. and being a damn insensitive *******.
im so sick of being obliging. and unoffendable.
i think i've let myself be insulted so many times and just laughed everything off until it just screwed me up completely.. and the irony is that.. the result.. makes the above even more repeatable.. yes. this complicated weird nonsensical sentence is something that only i can understand.

if i look as arrogant and fierce as people say i do. then why the hell am i so damn bullyable.

shit. i need to stand up for my rights.

:(

damn u.. really.

but thanks. for the motivation.

:(

how did things get to this point.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

since im in such an offensive mood today.. i shall continue.
which part of 'please. make your way out of my life.' do you not understand.
i know it's not my choice it's a personal choice.
but even so. somehow. it makes me feel violated. still.
sigh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

on a happier note. the baby in Kevin Hill is DAMN cute. my goodness. sigh. if only i was as confident, happy and _____ as she was cute.

that concludes another whiny post. seemingly whiny. but not.
im just damn sick of so many things.

No comments: