Wednesday, May 09, 2007

abcdefg

i think the chinese language is a very beautiful language actually.
just been given a bad rep in sg... due to some negative conotations.

trying to plan some ambitious study abroads.. which need a shitload of things to go my way...
and some very generous people...
hope it works out.

hmm. so...
always wash your feet. not just letting it be splashed with water during a shower.
like use freaking soap and scrub. scrub hard.
very. very important.
sigh.

cant stop playing this song. over and over again.
the song used in singapore dreaming.
when i first watched the film... thought it sounded familiar
and it's just.. it just provides a perfect backdrop.
it's called bong chun hong... translated as pinning for the spring breeze.
one would think that these oldies would usually only have an effect on the older generation...
but no. for some reason. it kinda just reaches... into you. very touching.

friends we have to watch this together all right.
i think people can say what they want about our film industry...
been doing research for my paper... and read an online article with nothing but criticisms.
which kinda pissed me off.
really what's the point.
from where i stand... i see a lot of hope.
although admittedly... i hardly know anything.

-----------------------------------
was looking at something... which then reminded me of something.
my sis started had this small craze some time back...
checking out things to buy online.
clothes specifically...
so she ordered these 2 things... which looked good
and my mum brought her to collect..
sold by these girls
so my sis went forward to get them
and they gave them to her. collected money.
were laughing or something. and left immediately

my sis opened up and checked.
the clothes looked nothing like they did online
and were freaking old and obviously worn before.
bloody IDIOTS.
when my mum told me bout this just totally pissed me off.
shit. if only i was there.
would have dealt with this bunch of jokers. very suitably.
if you dare to touch my family... cheat them.. whatever.
you're screwed.
immediately.
bloody jokers....

No comments: